Saturday, December 22, 2012

End of the World

I guess it really didn't happen...

Anyway, this past week I went ahead and started production on Panic! Panic! even though I haven't finished the design document. But, I feel I have enough started and planned out to start. Here's a first screenshot:


You may or may not notice the differences, but they're there. The color change buttons are bigger and are now transparent to see the action behind them. The enemies designs are also slightly different to incorporate an eye. Also, the targeting line has been replaced with a primitive triangle as opposed to a stretched sprite. This will help, hopefully, with some of the speed issues.

Now here's a shot of it in action on an actual Android phone:


It's not the best picture demonstrating this, but it's effective in showing that it currently works.

That's all for now.


No comments: