Saturday, August 22, 2009

Recent Work

First off, I'm going to post a demo for Auto-Warrior. I would appreciate feedback for this one. You can download it here.


Here's an extra Screenshot here:

THE DRAGON

I also have some new Screenshots for some other projects I've been working on.

I know it's not much to look at and there has not been hardly any progress at all on this one. I've only decided to increase the resolution and add color. I have done a few attempts on some other engines for the project, but it keeps on being on and off again. I do hope to make more progress in the future.

AUTO-WARRIOR 2

I know that I'm starting on a sequel before I released the completed first one, but I couldn't help myself. I started off by just messing around with the original graphics and I liked the results. So now, I find myself working on the sequel.


So, there you have it, a few updates. I hope you all are looking forward to all this.

No comments: